8 - 24 hours per week, subject to volume of business.
Must be available days, evenings, holidays, weekends.
Anticipated Start Date – Immediately
Serve food and beverages; Set up tables for meals and coffee breaks; Stock shelves and replenish goods; Greet guests; Describe menu items for customers and answer questions; Take orders and relay to kitchen staff; Knowledge of fine dining service.
- Address customers' complaints or concerns;
- Enforce provincial liquor legislation and regulations;
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs;
- Provide customer service;
- Assist clients/guests with special needs;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Working knowledge of the English language.
- Previous experience in the food industry.
- Knowledge of Hospitality industry would be an asset.
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team essential.
- Must be physically able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have sound knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Must be Smart Serve certified.
All interested applicants please send your resume and cover letter to Greg Bell – General Manager (email@example.com).
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted, thank you.